Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back from Berlin.

I got back from Berlin a couple of days ago and since then have been busy packing to move from Exeter to London. And for the first time, I missed the train and had to pay 39quid for a new ticket. I am still pretty irritated about it as it wasn't my fault for missing the train. The ticket machine refused to dispense the ticket and claimed that I didn't purchase when I clearly did!!

But anyhow, I am currently in London, living with my brother. I seriously can't wait to go back to Singapore as his place is really dirty (inconsiderate housemates) and we are sharing a bed that is only slightly bigger than a single >=( 

I will post up pictures from my trip to Berlin soon! I really enjoyed myself there and seriously can't wait to show you guys a little something I bought from Berlin :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment