Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Five Things to Combat "Monday" Blues

1) Brightly Colored Jeans 
  Lovely Pepa                         
 
I have been obsessing with brightly colored jeans, after seeing Zara's latest collection of jeans. They are in pretty shades of colors and are affordably priced too! I may or may not get a pair, depending on the fit. I personally dislike wearing jeans and think that I look short and fat in them. I really like Lovely Pepa's pair of bright green jeans and in fact, her entire outfit. I have been reading her blog and am officially a loyal reader of hers.

Anyway, I like this season's trend of incorporating one loud color in an outfit and I will try it out, when I have found a nice colored item. I might just start by buying this


Are you guys moving towards this trend too? 


2) Knit 
forgot where I got this image from. let me know if you guys know the link!

Ok I know winter is months away and summer has just started but I can't stop thinking about knits! I think they can be worn both in summer and winter. Its just we have to take note how thick the knit is and what kinda knit clothing it is. The knit top in the first photo is obviously for autumn/winter and the following 2 are just perfect for summer. The knit scarf in the last photo, is in my opinion the best scarf anyone can own during winter! Firstly, it is because I like how it hangs around a person's neck, secondly it keeps me really warm during winter! 

Sidetracking a little, you guys should really follow Adam Gallagher's blog. I am sort of a loyal reader of his blog because I love how clearly his inspirations are related to his outfit. I hate it when people mention their inspirations but I can't relate to it to their outfit, making me feel like an idiot. Plus, he dresses well and is good looking. Thus, you should really check out his blog! (: 

3) Galactic

Again, I forgot where I got this from! sorry! 
Nothing much to say other than, really pretty. I don't mind owning a galactic print top similar to that in the first picture. 

4) Dreamy Photos 
I like looking at dreamy photos, especially when I think the world is ugly or on days I dream about how beautiful could be. 

5) Owl 

again, I forgot where this image is from! 

My obsession with owls started after I watched the movie: Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole. Some of the owls featured were too adorable to be true! They are portrayed as little birds with huge innocent-looking eyes. Too cute! Not long ago, I went back to Singapore for 2 weeks and I saw the owl necklace (seen in the last photo) on sale. From the moment, I saw it, I knew I had to buy it. Its just too cute to ignore! I did not bring it with me to UK. I can't wait to start wearing it out! 

PS: sorry for the late post! 

1 comment: