Saturday, April 30, 2011

Royal Wedding

Did you guys watch the Royal Wedding? Initially I didn't want to but it so happen that the annual food festival in Exeter was on the same day as the wedding. As such, my friends and I went to the food festival, where there was a big screen for us to view the wedding while enjoying the lovely weather and food that the festival has to offer.

I really love Kate's dress(designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen) and Prince William looked really charming in his uniform. Its just sad that he is balding at such a young age. But despite that, the couple still look incredibly good together(:

Anyhow, more on the food festival. My friends and I ate a lot of food! We shared a couple of burgers just so we can try more food. We shared 3 burgers, a pie and 2 servings of mussels. I also ate 2 raw oysters (THEY TASTED SO GOOD!!!!), frozen yoghurt and mint ice cream(:

Below are some polaroids we took during the festival.
Love this photo! The festival was held at Exeter Castle and this shot shows how beautiful the surroundings is. Sorry for the brightness of the photo. I already changed the settings to take into account of how bright it was outside but the picture still turned out like that =/

Anyway, to also make this my first outfit post in this blog, I will just list where I got my clothes from. 
Stripe knit dress - Black Clover
Studded Belt - Uniqlo 
Green clutch - Zara 
Black Leggings - Topshop




A shot of the big screen with Prince William and Kate exchanging wedding vows. 



2 comments:

  1. How fun :)
    I wasn't able to watch as my friend's wedding fell on the same day :/ But Kate's wedding gown looks good on her and not over the top at all. Modest, humble and demure :)

    As for the clutch, I got it from a Taobao spree but have to wait for 2 weeks for it to actually arrive. I would recommend you a link here which I would definitely share with my readers in later posts but I'm giving you the honor of knowing it first :)

    http://sistersclosette.blogspot.com/2011/04/envelope-clutch.html

    They are an online blogshop located in Malaysia :) I've recently gotten a Coral one from them and the quality of their clutches is so much better than my Green one. Hope it helps and happy shopping!

    <3

    ReplyDelete