Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back!

=DDDDDD
Exams are officially over! 
My second year in uni has been really though, and my exams did not go as well as I wanted it to. I think the worse part of my second year was finding out that I failed my individual project. I got 33 marks for it. I have no idea what went wrong but right now, I am crossing my fingers and praying that I will pass all my modules to get to third year. 

My uni has this policy that does not allow us to repeat a year so, I have to pass all my modules or else I will be kicked out. I really hope everything goes well! 

Anyway, it's all done. All I can do now is wait for my results to come out and pray that everything goes well(:

Because I am going to Berlin with a couple of friends from 9-14 June and afterwhich, I will be living with my brother for a bit, I won't be able to blog as often. Thus, to make up for that, I am going to challenge myself to paint a different set of nail art on my nails everyday. And to ensure that I am not cheating or whatsoever, I am going to post the design I have attempted everyday, before 12midnight (uk time). 

Oh and feel free to suggest any designs. I have a limited amount of creativity so I would really love it if you guys can give me some suggestions(: 

PS: I just came back from the gym and I feel really good after a workout. I am having issues with my weight now so I am hoping I can lose some of it before going back to Singapore. Tired of being the only fat singaporean girl around in my uni. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finishing!
    You must feel so happy now it's all out of the way
    Go enjoy yourself

    ReplyDelete