Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 1 of Nail Art Challenge; #8

Today is day one of the Nail Art Challenge and I tried a new technique of painting my nails called water marble. This is my second attempt at water marbling the first attempt was a complete failure! It was kinda hideous. Anyway, it took me 4 hours to complete both hands, which I guess is normal for a first timer? I have watched a couple of videos before trying this out and it took others less than 30mins to get it done. So I guess practice makes perfect. 

I am not too sure if I am going to use this technique again. Firstly, because it is so troublesome and requires a lot of patience. Second because I am kinda bad at twirling the nail varnish to get a nice design before dipping my finger into the water. 

Oh well, you never know, I might try it again, but definitely not anytime soon. 

PS: feel free to give me suggestions on what kinda nail art you would like me to try(: 
PS/PS: I am kinda excited about this 14 days challenge!!

3 comments: