Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 2 of Nail Art Challenge; #9 All things colorful


I AM SO HAPPY WITH TODAY'S NAIL ART! It is so freaking cute! (pardon my over enthusiasm.)
But seriously, I really love this set of nail art! I was going for something different for my index and middle finger but it didn't turn out well. Thus, I decided to change it and did a french tip with summer fruits on it.

This is probably my most colorful set of nail art and I am so happy with it! Do leave me comments on what you think. You can say you hate it; different people like different kind of nail art perhaps cute is not your thing.

PS: I really can't bare to clean this off and do a third set tomorrow! (this is way too cute to only have on for a couple of hours)  ='(

2 comments:

  1. So so cute!
    I saw Katie Perry do something similar with her nails, it looks amazing
    So perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! but i had to remove it after 2 days just to complete the challenge!

    ReplyDelete