Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day 3 of Nail Art Challenge; #10 Too cool for your ordinary leopard print

First of all, lets assume today is Saturday and not Sunday. I went out till late and didn't have time to paint a new set of nail art. Anyway, this is my second time painting leopard prints on my nails and it turned out better than expected (though i still kind of hate it). I am not really into leopard print nails but I really wanted to try something different than my usual cutesy or simple nail art. Do let me know what you think! I have to say though leopard print nails are not for everyone. 

But hey, though I dislike leopard print nails, I really love Alexander Wang's leopard print clutch(: 

PS: I will definitely be doing another set later today, probably something simpler and not as loud. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks! you have a lovely blog too! Love the accessories! I wanted to leave a comment on your blog, but couldn't find the link to leave a comment, hope you see this!

    ReplyDelete